Introduction to Legal Interpreting Program
Are you fluent in English and Spanish?
Do you want a flexible work schedule?
Would you like to make $25/hour or more with the possibility of earning a salary of $80,000/year?
If you answered yes to those questions, you are a prime candidate to join the exciting and high-demand field of language interpretation. Our Introduction to Legal Interpreting Program will prepare you to begin working in this fast-growing profession. You’ll have the chance to make a difference in people’s lives while securing your success for the future.
Once you complete our program, you will have the skills and credentials to apply to agencies nationwide, covering assignments such as legal cases, immigration, community meetings, and educational events, among many others.
We’ll take you from true beginner to working pro, and all at your own pace. With our interpreter training program you will:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of language interpretation
- Develop your interpreting skills
- Acquire bilingual legal vocabulary
- Get started on your path to become an interpreter
ABOUT OUR TRAINING PROGRAM
- Self-paced (with video instructions by our lead instructor, Virginia Valencia
- Open enrollment—begin when it’s right for you
- 6-Months Access for $549
- Weekly Training Planner that will take you step-by-step
BENEFITS OF OUR PROGRAM
- Gain the confidence and skills to begin a successful interpreting career.
- Become eligible for assignments with rates starting at $20-25/hour.
- Qualify to take our State Court Interpreter Oral Exam Training Program
- Make a tangible difference by providing a crucial service to those who need it.
Questions? Please contact us, we are here to help.