Court Interpreter Continuing Education Credits
Course: Ethics, Protocol, and the Consecutive Mode.
Total Credits:10 Michigan Court Interpreter CEUs.
Fee: $99 Click here to register.
Date and Time: Available On-Demand. 24/7.
Location: Online.Course Subjects:
- NAJIT’s Code of Ethics.
- Simple tips to practice proper protocol in legal cases.
- Skills to increase your accuracy when interpreting in the consecutive mode.
- This course includes 6 online modules. Each module: lasts between 1 and 2 hours, and contains a video and a quiz.
- Videos are pre-recorded and can be watched repeatedly until passing the quizzes with a score of 80% or better.
- Students get a certificate of completion delivered immediately as a PDF when completing all the quizzes.