State Court Interpreter Oral Exam Prep (LIVE TRAINING)
Taking a court interpreter oral exam for English and Spanish? Start preparing TODAY to pass this demanding test with confidence and ease.
Join Interpretrain's lead trainer, Virginia Valencia, for a live court interpreter oral exam training course beginning on January 14th, 2020.
In this training you will:
- Learn hundreds of bilingual legal terms with our vocabulary drills, slideshows, audio practices, and quizzes
- Practice the three modes assessed on state court exams: sight translation, consecutive and simultaneous interpretation (the practices for these last two modes are offered at different speeds)
- Grade your interpretations to evaluate your strengths and weaknesses
- Receive a personalized evaluation from the instructor, Virginia Valencia
- Get 6-months access to Interpretrain's State Court Interpreter Training Labs (a value of $249) on the same day you register
Syllabus: Click here
When: Tuesdays, 5:30-7:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time) from January 14th to February 4th.
Location: The course is offered online using an easy and convenient interface that allows for live and personal instruction between the instructor and a group of students. Each class is video recorded, so you can watch or review it at your convenience. After the course is completed, you will have access to the video recording, as well as to Interpretrain's State Court Interpreter Training Labs (to continue your studies).
Cost: $549 (registration closes on January 5th).
Special offer: Order on or before December 10th to receive 6-months access to Interpretrain's Sight Translation Program (a value of $199).
**If you've already registered for our State Court Interpreter Labs, please contact us, we will cross-reference your account, and send you a coupon code for $249 off the listed price.**
You will get:
- 4 live training sessions (1.5-hours each) with Interpretrain's lead trainer, Virginia Valencia
- 6-months access to Interpretrain's State Court Interpreter Program, which includes 55 labs with over 150 hours of self-paced training
- 6-months access to Interpretrain's Sight Translation Program (if you order on or before December 10th) which includes 40 labs with over 50 hours of self-paced training
- A personalized evaluation of your interpretion by Virginia Valencia
- Recordings of all the training sessions
Train smart, learn fast, and pass the State Court Interpreter Oral Exam with ease. Begin studying with us today to become a Certified Court Interpreter in 2020.
Click here to enroll for $549.
Click here for our $99/month payment plan for 6-months. (Includes $50 setup fee)