COURT INTERPRETER ACCREDITATIONS
• Certified by the Administrative Office of US Courts, Federal Courts Certification, 2008.
• Certified by the Judicial Council of California, ID# 900051, 2012.
• Approved by the New York Unified Court System, 2006.
• Approved (at the Master level) by the Administrative Office of the Courts, State of New Jersey, 2005
• Combined Certificate in Translation and Interpretation Studies, Hunter College, 2004.
Virginia became a professional interpreter in 2005 and has since worked in legal, medical, and conference interpretation.
In 2012, Virginia and her husband, Brad Wilk, founded Interpretrain. Through their educational company, she teaches a highly reliable note-taking system presented in her best selling Note-Taking Manual) and published several training programs for court interpreters.
Her academic publications, extensive teaching experience, and vast work in the legal field allow her to provide trustworthy and complete interpretations at the highest level of professionalism.
LEGAL INTERPRETING RATE FOR REMOTE SERVICES
(VIDEO CONFERENCE & PHONE)
24-Hour Cancelation Policy
FRANCES HONTORIA, COURT INTERPRETER CERTIFIED BY THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE OF US COURTS.
(631) 804-9787, FRANDEWING@GMAIL.COM
HONORABLE JUDGE THOMAS MOORE, ESSEX COUNTY, NJ SUPERIOR COURT JUDGE.
MARSHA PAPANEK, PARTNERS FOR WOMEN AND JUSTICE, NJ STATE ATTORNEY.
HARVEY MARTINEZ, INTERPRETERS SUPERVISOR, ESSEX SUPERIOR COURT OF NEW JERSEY,